Click here to help toxic disease sufferers
Help me help others
How I Cured Morgellons

Return To Topics ListStart A New Topic

5:05:52 PM

Hi Karen!

Yes, toxins can sure build up fast and furious, can't they?!?!? Before you know it there are more of them then us, we are living proof!!

I "truly" believe that the best way to share this message with others is to lead by example, as well as offering positive, loving and kind suggestions. I personally have seen a shift in my family, friends and co-workers in the 9 1/2 months I've been on the protocol and thus focusing on "really" making my world non-toxic.

I only use Dr Bronner's hand soap in my home and even placed a bottle of it in the women's restroom at work right next to the toxic overloaded hand soap our company provides. I've given gifts of essential oils, salt lamps and norwex products to name a few. Also, even though I stopped having my nails done over a year ago when this all started, I just this week had a great conversation with my previous nail tech about the non-toxic nail polish and nail polish remover I purchased and absolutely love. She said she's going to check into carrying it as an option to offer her clients. Maybe someday soon I'll be able to treat myself to a mani/pedi again. :)

So bottom line is, I believe that as long as we continue to focus on healthy choices in our life; spiritually, physically and mentally we will inevitably be sharing these with others!!! In the words of my brother in Christ, Peter, stay the course folks!!!

Love, Peace & Prayers,


5:18:32 PM

Hi Deanna,

I'll bet you're right about women using more toxins. I was shocked at all the toxins I've exposed myself to when I started examining products I've used. I've always been a major fan of all cosmetics, cleaning supplies (the more perfumed the better, and candles / home fragrances). Like most women, I like things clean, looking pretty, and smelling good...from self to surroundings. I'm sure missing my Botox right now...but I suppose the second syllable says it all..."tox." I read somewhere that metals from fillings and Botox are two of the biggest toxic body offenders...and I still have some metal fillings from childhood. I've also renovated an old house for years...don't even want to think of all the toxic contents of all the old paint I've stripped and sanded...also have a garage full of solvents. If Home Depot carries it...I probably have a bottle of it.

Aighhh!!!! No wonder I was a prime candidate for getting this disease!

I wish there was some way we could warn other people about be so so careful with things they use in and on their bodies and in their surroundings.


There are 4 posts in this thread. Enter your monthly access code to read them all and join the discussion. 100% of the funds go to making this community possible.

Enter Your Login and Password To See The Whole Website:

Create a login for $5/month. 100% of the funds go to making this community possible.

Click here if you forgot your login or password.

Visitors Right Now