Click here to help toxic disease sufferers
Help me help others
How I Cured Morgellons

Return To Topics List
Neil S

8/4/2018
11:23:29 AM
CLICK ON PICTURE TO HELP ME HELP OTHER'S

Hello Everyone!

I have been in the community since March 2018.

I can say without a doubt that being on the protocol and being part of this community saved my life.

This was only made possible by Mel's commitment to help others.

He grew this site into what it is today largely funding it by himself and working tirelessly to help others from this deadly disease however, he cannot afford to do this by himself anymore.
Only a fraction of people who visit actually donate or subscribe for whatever reason.

I thought I was hopeless and that my life was over.

My health was in poor condition and I didn't have any hope of getting well. It's been a rough few months as anyone who's been there knows and it was all made possible from Mel.

Now our community leader needs help.

All the expensive doctor visits didn't work. If you were lucky you were prescribed permythrin cream but mostly labeled D.P. and that added to the hopelessness.


There is no donation too small, and or you can purchase One on One coaching which I recommend doing because we all need guidance of what to do and what not to do.

Sign up for One on One Coaching

Mel has always been there for me and he has never turned anyone away. He also has given me hope and inspiration during those dark times that we all must go through. =to get to the other side of the bridge (where I plan to do the happy dance with the other warriors :)!

God Bless you Mel and this community of yours!

Neil



Deanna

4/5/2018
8:24:08 PM
HE THREW US A LIFE LINE WHEN WE NEEDED IT MOST, IT'S OUR TURN TO HELP HIM

Hello my fellow warriors, past, present & future!!!

I know there are a lot of new people here which truly saddens me as it just means this world is becoming more toxic ALL the time!!!

However, the VERY bright side is that we have found the answer, the solution THE protocol..!! When we follow its design, also known as, the SUM of the parts... It literally reverses toxic disease!!!

We are blessed people indeed!!! Unfortunately, the man who has given all of this to us so freely continues to struggle to keep his head AND this website above water on a monthly basis!!!

I am writing this to remind those of us who already know and to inform those new to our community... Mel set this Protocol up so that "we" the people of this community would benefit from the manufacturer's generosity, not himself personally. That is why we enter the Morg10 code for Logos and the Morg15 code for Kleen Green. Mel is not collecting ANY of the discounted funds that we pay for this life saving protocol.

Mel's only forms of income, until recently, have been his One on One Coaching Calls and his Go Fund Me page for personal donations. Remember 93% of donations given to the He Cures All Foundation go to the recipients of the foundation, that leaves a mere 7% to cover administration fees.

As of Feb 1, 2018 this site went to Pay Per View "but" once again Mel's generosity was VERY evident with a minimal monthly fee of $5 to participate in this community. Yet the numbers show that even though thousands of people are visiting this site there are only a TINY fraction of those people paying the $5 monthly subscription fee. After all Mel and this site have done for us don't you think THE absolute LEAST we can do is freely pay $5 a month,not only while we are getting our lives back as a thank you but even afterwards as we DEFINITELY woulnd't be where we are without this website AND without Mel there will be no website?!?!?!?

Please warriors think about HOW you can help Mel, purchase a monthly subscription, purchase one on one coaching, make a monthly Mel movement donation or make a one time donation, there are several ways to help, not only today but on a regular basis so that he can continue to help others... Just like us!!!!!

Love, Peace & MANY Prayers,
Deanna


There are 54 posts in this thread. Enter your monthly access code to read them all and join the discussion. 100% of the funds go to making this community possible.






Enter Your Login and Password To See The Whole Website:

Create a login for $5/month. 100% of the funds go to making this community possible.

Click here if you forgot your login or password.

Visitors Right Now