We are running late in bringing our last teleconference call to our teleconference call archives. A slight audio concern has us working feverishly to correct and we shall announce in a few more days that it is now available.
Thanks for your understanding!
God bless,Never give up HOPE!
Today's entry is from Peter (How Lucky Can You Get):
My name is Peter. I am a semi retired School teacher. I now work part time as a Social Worker at a retirement community for Frail Elderly and the Disabled. I am into my 4th month on the protocol and I can say that I am probably about 50% cured. I got morgellons in Jan. of 2012 after being bitten by a bird mite. With 14 open lesions on my forearms that have now all closed and healed, I am early into the 2nd third of my detox and am feeling much restored!
Since my income is limited, my diet consists of alkalizing foods that I try to include that are cost effective. My diet contribution will include a typical breakfast, lunch, and dinner using those foods. Where possible, I will include the cost and locations I use to obtain them.
1. ONE HALF AVOCADO... 2. ONE HALF LEMON WEDGE... 3. ONE OR TWO HARD BOILED EGGS... 4. RAW ALMONDS... 5. ONE THIRD CUP BUCKWEAT, MILLET, AND AMARANTH WITH FLAX SEED CEREAL WITH COCONUT MILK
ITEMS WITH COSTS:
1) AVOCADOS AT WAL MART....68 CENTS EACH
2) ORGANIC EGGS AT WAL MART...$3.08/DOZEN
3) ALMONDS AT RALEYS...$3.99 A POND WHEN ON SALE
4) CEREAL AT RALEYS... $2.50/BOX (10 SERVINGS PER BOX ) IN ORGANIC AISLE
5) LEMONS AT WALL MART...42 CENTS EACH
6) COCONUT CONCENTRATE (GOLDEN STAR) AT WAL MART...$1.48 PER CAN WILL ALMOST FILL A PITCHER...I ADD DISTILLED WATER AND CINNAMON.
1. 6 TO 8 MEDIUM SIZE SHRIMP... 2. THREE OUNCES QUINOA PALENTA.... 3. SMALL SALAD OF ESSENTIAL GREENS... 3. ONE HALF LEMON WEDGE... 4. ONE HALF AVOCADO...5. ALMONDS...6. COCONUT MILK
ITEMS WITH COSTS:
1) QUINOA PALENTA AT RALEYS...$3.59 PRECOOKED IN ORGANIC AISLE (WILL PROVIDE ABOUT FOUR SERVINGS) SLICE AND MICROWAVE FOR ONE MINUTE AND ADD A LITTLE SALT.
2. ORGANIC SPRING MIX (GREENS) AT WAL MART...$2.48 FORR A PRE WASHED BIN (WILL PROVIDE FOUR SERVINGS.)
1. 4 OUNCES RANGE FED BROILED ORGANIC HAMBURGER...$2.29 PER POUND WHEN ON SALE AT RALEYS. (SEASON WITH GARLIC AND OLIVE OIL)
1 RANGE FED BROILED CHICKEN THIGH....PRICE VARIES AT RALEYS....ABOUT $4.25 ( 4 TO A PACKAGE)
RED ONION WEDGE... TWO LARGE RADISHES...SLICE OF RED OR GREEN PEPPER (ALTERNATE CUCUMBER OR GREEN SQUASH)...ONE HALF AVOCADO..ONE HALF LEMON WEDGE...THREE OUNCES BROWN RICE... COCONUT MILK.
That's it. I will vary vegetables with spaghetti or butter squash that I wait to get on sale at WALMART. I will also cheat(sugar) with an occasional banana or nectarine. For snacks when I need to, I will eat sunflower or pumpkin seeds.
This diet does not require much cooking (which I don't like to do) and, for me, has kept me satiated and feeling well nourished. I have not varied much from it in 60 days now and together with the supplements seems to be working well for me.
However, I believe it is best to find the foods that work best for each of you, as we all have different metabolic types. I suggest you read John's article entitled "Diet; Acid versus Alkaline" from the important articles section of this site.
STRENGTH and LOVE and May GOD BLESS!
Once again, the call is Sunday, September 16th at 8:30 EST (7:30 CST, 6:30 MST and 5:30 PST). Dial 1-218-862-1300 and input the conference code 664059.
I look forward to seeing you there!
God Bless; Never, Never give up Hope!
2020 © All Rights Reserved.