It is more than three weeks since I found a fiber in my hair or body.
The funny thing is that I did several things.
1. Changing diet. I don't consume dairy, except goat cheese once in a while. I buy coconut and almond milk.
2. Instead of regular ice cream, I buy low sugar coconut milk ice cream
3. Buying news pillows and pillow and mattress zip covers.
4. Puting any type of oil (olive, avocado, coconut, etc) on my hair, before shampooing and condition my hair.
5. Mixing skin lotion with a just a little bit of unexpensive antibiotic / antifungal lotion.
6. Instead of trying to untangle my hair, when I found a suspicious tangle, I just cut that piece of hair and throw it immediately in the garbagge can outside my home.
I don't really know what helped me, but I think the most important thing was to stop consuming dairy.
Mary - I really like the post Ellen wrote explaining her take on grains and the body's reaction - the thread Ellen, her new year post was really good about explaining her take grains clearly ..
I hope all confusion is gone :-)