I couldn't find one good thing in that list.
Thanks for giving us all of those reasons to avoid sugar.
After doing further research on the health risks due to sugar, I felt compelled to post the following information from an article published by Health-line.
1. Consuming too much added sugar, especially from sugary beverages, increases your risk of weight gain and can lead to visceral fat accumulation.
2. Consuming too much added sugar increases heart disease risk factors such as obesity, high blood pressure and inflammation. High-sugar diets have been linked to an increased risk of dying from heart disease.
3. A high-sugar diet may lead to obesity and insulin resistance, both of which are risk factors for diabetes.
4. Eating too much sugar can accelerate the shortening of telomeres, which increases cellular aging. High-sugar foods can negatively impact your energy levels by causing a spike in blood sugar followed by a crash.
5. Too much sugar can lead to inflammation, obesity, and insulin resistant, all of which are risk factors for cancer.
6. Eating too much sugar may lead to NAFLD, a condition in which excessive fat builds up in the liver.
7. Consuming too much sugar may worsen cognitive decline, increase gout risk, harm your kidneys and cause cavities.
These are just a few health risks involved when consuming too much sugar. I pray this will encourage everyone to change their diet especially with our disease and AVOID sugar.
In Christ Love,
There are 7 posts in this thread. Enter your monthly access code to read them all and join the discussion. 100% of the funds go to making this community possible.
Visitors Right Now