I have a few questions for you regarding some food items, I am wondering if I am allowed to have them or not.
1. Sesame Oil - I checked online and it is said that it's alkaline but wanted to know what you think.
2. Young fruits, such as young mangoes, guava and papaya. They will be eaten before they are ripe. Mangoes are usually sour at this point and both the guava and papaya are also not sweet. What's your verdict on this?
3. Red and Black Rice - I know brown rice is okay but I am wondering about red and black rice because they are easily available and more economical than the brown rice. They are also on the alkaline list but I just wanted to make sure.
4. Taro - I think if sweet potatoes are okay. This one should be okay too. What do you think?
5. Chili Pepper and Chili Flakes - I like a little bit of heat on my food. Seems that this one is okay too?
Sorry to be bombarding you with a list of food questions. I hope you can help and answer some of my questions :) Thank you so much in advance.
There are 2 posts in this thread. Enter your monthly access code to read them all and join the discussion. 100% of the funds go to making this community possible.
There are 1 more sections on this page. Login as a paid member to see them all. 100% of the funds go to making this community possible.